Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sure it Aint Monday?

What the hell? You know if another mofo asks me for another I phone I will snap. It’s kind of like where I work at is the opposite of Apple. I don’t know if I can say where I work at or not but they are very persnickety about the rep of the place so I won’t try and get fired by naming them but if you like email or ask I will tell and if you guess...Then motherfucker you will get plenty of clues to get close or nail it. Everyone just doesn’t come out and ask for it a few like engage me in what I call captain scenario. What is captain scenario you say? It’s when you have a question you know you will probly get a fuck no on it but if you come out with some ass backwards crazy way of doing shit...Like those dudes with dominoes making their toast.
But I digress, I said no and by the fourth mofo I straight yelled it out, fuck no... I mean be real. What job is going to give you an I Phone? If your company offers you, a regular scrub an iphone then by all means get the fuck out. Sell your options and get the fuck out. I expect a few executives and shit like that but if like the babe getting coffee is sporting an Iphone and it is straight comped by work and she is not stroking the phone guy then there are some serious management lapses. Oh and if anyone has any hard data or analysis of how that device works on the enterprise side then please send me some info. If you didn’t know what that last sentence meant then by all means don’t ask about it. But back to my day. Then it happened. Rick Ross is fake. You can check out the whole thing at this link. http://www.bossip.com/21443/officer-ross-exposed/ It is crazy. I swear a hardcore mofo does not exist. Alfahmega (sp?) seems legit. But let’s go through the list of lying gangster bitches. 50cent, Rick Ross, Akon and I know I am forgetting someone. You can put that shit below...Now don’t get me wrong. I will still be bumping the shit out of Hustlin' forever when I get down and need a banger. Until a new banger takes that spot. "Foolish" is slowly taking it for me. But I got Nine inch nails on the brain. They are coming Saturday. Yeah biieetch. I will be getting my Trent Reznor on! I hope they play BURN! I listened to that song for like a year everyday like all the time. Yeah it is true me and Trent born the same day. I must get to working out like a mofo because like I need to be buff like that. I mean I don’t get punked but being buff is nice for other things. Like opening things and whatnot. Tired of Obama. Tired I say. Home slice in Iraq going this is some fucked up shit. We are getting the hell out. I don’t know if he is going to win or if he is going to do another J Kerry, Lose and not bitch about it after it is proven he didn’t lose. Damn I went to trivia (the team won) and my grams is dying. It’s kew I got gramps on the other side about to kick it too. It is tough because you know it happens in three so like someone is next, so like I am doing the speed limit and also not pissing anyone off. It’s sad. I don’t know how it will affect me but it should be a good writing period. I can transform pain into beauty and not become the ghost of men I see walking in the costumes every day. Well goodnight all. Love you and hope the best for you.

No comments: